Saturday, April 6, 2013

Welcome!

    Hello and welcome to the complicated, somewhat neurotic mind of Rachel. I created this blog in order to help me remember spiritual things that I've learned. I find myself realizing spiritual truths and promptly forgetting them! I figured that creating a blog would be an easy way to help myself remember what I've learned and help anyone else who has questions or want to find faith too. 
     The idea for this blog came when I was disappointed I didn't have a pretty notebook to write my spiritual thoughts in. The idea to make a blog popped into my head and I couldn't refuse. Having easy access my spiritual thoughts and revelations will be so helpful!
     As you read this, keep in mind that I think about how things (talks/scriptures/etc) will apply to me. You might get something else out of what you read or hear. I can only hope that you might learn something from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment